SaaS Purchasing Model
Utilizing a SaaS Model for Purchasing Software is Fast, Efficient, and Affordable
In a challenging business environment like we have today, Purchasing Managers, CIO’s and CFO’s are using new kinds of technology solutions to increase productivity and decrease costs. CFO’s and CIO’s are attracted to Saas (Software as a Service) and Open Source software because this technology offers a faster, efficient and affordable way to conduct business processes.
Inside this guide you will learn many of the benefits of the Saas Model including…
- Adoption It’s simple. You pay a monthly fee. There is no software or hardware to buy.
- Availability 24/7 and accessible from anywhere there is an Internet connection.
- Usability Uses the same interface that most websites use today, so user adoption is faster and training costs are negligible.
- Operating Costs Keep these costs low. There is no hardware to maintain.
- Operational Efficiencies Think workflow. Decrease cycle time and reduces backsliding into less efficient habits.
- Data Access A thin, cheap, secure front end to legacy data.
- Collaboration Reduce production and travel costs; increase efficiencies and corporate
- “Soft ROI” Opportunities Although difficult to quantify, gains in employee productivity, retention and communication are very real.
- The latest version of SaaS is always available, and updating is painless.
For Purchasing Managers and CFO’s, e-Procurement software that is offered as a SaaS solution makes perfect sense because it improves the cost structure of a company, manages spending and demands better pricing from vendors. There’s no risk, no obligation, and no credit card required.
Bellwether Purchasing Software: Available in Multiple delivery Models
If you are evaluating which delivery model is ideal for your organization, consider the flexibility that Bellwether Purchasing Software offers:
SaaS: Purchasing Software in the cloud. Bellwether offers its powerful Bellwether Purchasing Software system in the cloud (also referreds to as on-demand procurement software or e-procurement software-as-a-service) (SaaS).
Traditional (licensed) purchasing software hosted online procurement by client or optional Bellwether hosting.
For more information on available e-procurement software delivery models, please click here