Bellwether EPMX Purchasing Software: Quotations – RFQ
Bellwether Purchasing Software e-procurement Request for Quotations Software module helps you determine the best price and terms for an order.
You can either run the Request for Quotations software ( Sourcing Software ) as a stand-alone unit or use it with Bellwether Purchasing Software other modules as part of a fully integrated procurement system. This module comes with complete vendor and material file management capabilities and provides your company with a powerful web-based e-procurement solution.
Key benefits of Bellwether Purchasing Software e-Procurement request for quotation software:
- Create a Request for Quotation (RFQ) from an existing requisition using Bellwether Purchasing Software sourcing software, or simply enter your bid items and selected vendors.
- Print, fax or e-mail completed RFQs to selected vendors. Enter the vendors’ quotes into the system as they are received, along with any discounts, terms shipping charges and lead days.
- Bellwether Purchasing Software sourcing software automatically converts the original RFQ and the successful vendor’s bid information into a Purchase Order.
- All Purchase Order information can be reviewed and modified before launching the actual order.
- Like requisitions, RFQs are easily modified until they are converted to Purchase Orders. Amended RFQs can also be transmitted directly to vendors.
- A variety of bid analysis reports and inquiries simplify the selection process. You can review bids online or on the printed Bid Analysis Report. Bellwether Purchasing Software e-procurement software displays bid information for each line item, grouped by RFQ, commodity, item, vendor, buyer or date range.
- Bellwether Purchasing Software eprocurement software RFQ status inquiry gives you up-to-the-second tracking of bids, including:
- Vendor’s bid information
- The successful vendor receiving the bid and the final purchase order.
- Detailed status report information on all RFQs entered into the system and the Purchase Order to which they were converted.
- Data on open or closed RFQs organized by RFQ, vendor, item, commodity, buyer and date required.